Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Product Spotlight! Beaded Ostrich Feather Ring Bearer Pillow



I would like to start a new section where there can be a better online catalog for my customers to view my work. There is a lot to post so I hope I can get it all done but please enjoy and let me know what you think!


This is made out of gorgeous high quality bridal satin in ivory. Please note a special order fabric can be arranged if you email me. Features hand beaded ostrich feather trim and a beautiful pearl and rhinestone wreath center. These feathers are hand beaded with Swarovski pearls and glass beads. It's tedious but worth it! Each bead and pearl is placed by hand to maintain the fluff of the feather. Thin satin ribbons peek out to secure your rings for the trip down the aisle and this pillow has a satin sash on the back to help the ring bearer carry the pillow. Hand tufted with a mother of pearl button and measures about 8x8.

No comments: