Friday, December 19, 2008

Early Christmas for Emici Bridal!

Christmas came a few days early because Emici Bridal has been featured in Modern Bride magazine for the Feb/March issue. It is on sale now and here is the magazine. I can't wait to frame this and put it on my studio wall. Thank you Jennifer for placing Emici Bridal in Modern Bride magazine!

This color scheme is so pretty. It is amazing how a grouping of accessories can lay the foundation of a gorgeous wedding. This magazine really is a feast for the eyes and generates so much inspiration for me.

The pillow featured is available in my Etsy shop. I only have one left so please don't hesitate if you want it. Here is the link to purchase it http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10917278 Emici Bridal also has so many other styles and items that will fit your wedding theme. Please don't hesitate to contact me for special orders or requests.

2 comments:

Damselfly Studio said...

This is such a great opportunity!
Congradulations for being published! Elizabeth, Damselfly Studio

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your pillows are gorgeous!!