Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The custom order process.

I have the wonderful opportunity to design custom orders for my fabulous clients. Often the process begins with a question. "I really love this style but does it come in these colors?" I then contact the person with my answer that usually includes a picture of what I feel will fit with the color scheme the best. This picture may include elements like ribbon, fabric, flowers, pearls, crystals, trims or whatever is relevant to the overall look. I can also send out a swatch if needed for comparison in person.

Here we have a picture of two different shades of purple ribbon.

This picture gets me dreaming about what I could make. This was for an inquiry about a beach wedding. I really love this grouping even though I would not use everything pictured on the same pillow it is intended to induce concepts of design.

This photo turned into the pillow pictured below.

If you have any questions about a custom order you would like please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to assist.

No comments: