Sunday, January 11, 2009

Poppytalk "Love Transforms" online curated market.

So the New Year means doing new things and I am going to be participating in an online curated market for Poppytalk Handmade. It is brand new every month and this one is called "Love Transforms" it is a wedding and Valentine themed market so I will fit right in. It starts January 9th and continues through to the 13th of February.

Poppytalk hand picks the artists in the market and they invited me to participate. I am really excited to see what all the other designers have created for this and I am sure that you will also enjoy browsing through all of the lovely offerings. What makes it extra special is the fact that everything is handmade so you are sure to find that very unique gift for your sweetie.

You can visit Poppytalk by clicking on the picture above.

No comments: