Sunday, March 8, 2009

Petites Bouchées


Recently I was contacted by Veronica at Petites Bouchées in Virginia and asked to create a peony cake topper for her. She is an extremely talented pastry chef who specializes in small sumptuous desserts such as Parisian-style macarons, cupcakes, tea cakes and cookies . You can learn more about these wonderful "little bites" at her website here. Or you can follow her along at her blog here.

For her cake topper she requested three jeweled peony flowers in a small bunch to add to the top of her gorgeous cake arrangements. I am so happy that I was able to see the final product of her wonderful creativity and also share it with my customers. Isn't this cupcake wedding cake such a pretty sight!



I can just imagine the elegant wedding that this could be a part of. Each guest would get their very own individually crafted decadent dessert. You simply must visit her website or blog to view all of her offerings.

No comments: