Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THANK YOU ANNETTE!

I just got these wonderful pictures sent to me by Annette. I created the silk dupioni flower pin on the waist of her dress. I used hand cut taupe silk and ivory silk organza petals. The center of the flower is a freshwater pearl floral cluster. Her wedding took place in Grenada in the West Indies. If you want to see an amazing wedding and great photography visit the photographer's blog here. Don't forget the rehearsal dinner complete with hermit crab racing! After looking at all the pictures I want to book a trip now! Everyone looks so warm and friendly you just want to be part of it.

Thank you so much Annette for taking the time to send these to me! Now I am off to send an email to your photographer at Kabloom Studios to gush about the incredible photos.

No comments: