Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BACK IN BLACK

Black is a huge wedding accent color lately so I just had to produce a little eye candy for you inspired by this dramatic choice. Above is a silk dupioni ring bearer pillow with a black esprit net overlay. I think this looks like lingerie for your rings with just the right amount of innocence.

This is the black Rapture Rose brooch in silk taffeta. Perfect as a bridal sash to add that pop of color to your dress. Completely handmade from the best silks and custom orders are welcome.

I did not make this but had to share. It is an antique handmade velvet leaf spray. Can it get more gorgeous than this? Looking closely at it you can see all the handstiching on the back. I gasped when I found this and promptly made my purchase to add this to my inventory. I am not sure what this will end up being a part of yet but I like the idea of this as part of a bridal sash.

And of course no bride would be complete without something for her hair. This is a playful take on the classic feathered flower. It consists of several "ingredients" such as silk taffeta petals, silk floral petals, esprit net, feathers and a rhinestone button.

No comments: