Saturday, September 12, 2009

MORE SILK ROSES PLEASE

I wanted to feature my newest flower creation in different applications, most of all in new bridal sashes. These silk dupioni roses are handmade and also available in a variety of fabrics and colors. Special orders are welcome so don't be shy! The rose above is ivory dupioni with silk chiffon petal accents and a rhinestone center.

You can change the look of the flowers just by adding a different color ribbon. Here I have illustrated three examples of ribbon pairings with the same rose brooch.

One of my favorites, the Three Rose Sash in ivory dupioni. This just looks like romance.

I am in the process of designing more new styles to offer. I know certain things are going to be signature pieces and perrenial favorites. I have several combinations of materials waiting for their turn to be pulled together. It's always so much fun to see what appears from the spark of inspiration.

No comments: