Saturday, September 26, 2009

A WALK IN THE PARK

No really, this is actually a walk in the park. It was a gorgeous day and I took my camera with me. Walking under this weeping willow tree and looking up was a pretty sight I hoped to capture. I love the way the light diffuses through the leaves as they rustle in the soft breeze.

Speaking of diffused light, check out this art glass wind catcher!

This goose is the envy of the entire gaggle with his chic fashion forward collar. It's his ultra confidence that helps him pull off this daring look.

Oh and sometimes it's good to let people see your roots. They helped make you who you are today and that is a beautiful thing.

Isn't the water incredibly still here for being a river? The eerie looking metal gate resting on the bottom especially caught my eye and piqued my interest. It's strange to see things in the entirely wrong setting. I would like to know that backstory and what that jerk gate did to deserve such a fate.

This is just a hop, skip and a jump downriver. Just goes to show you how fast circumstances can change and there is something to enjoy everywhere you look.

No comments: