Wednesday, November 4, 2009

EMICI BRIDAL NAMED A FINALIST IN THE MARTHA STEWART WEDDING CONTEST!


I am so honored and excited to say that Emici Bridal was chosen as one of the finalists in the Martha Stewart DIY Wedding Contest partnered with Etsy! When I received the email that I was a finalist my heart was like a hummingbird. Above is the ring bearer pillow that is now being featured on marthastewart.com along with the other winners. Thank you so much to Etsy and Martha Stewart Weddings for choosing one of my creations.

Here are the thumbnails of all the winners but you can click here to scroll through the exclusive online slideshow on marthastewart.com. There are so many talented entries I dare you to try not to oooh and aaah.

I also could not resist adding this beautiful gallery of some other designs from the winning sellers that was created by Etsy Admin.

No comments: