Sunday, February 7, 2010

SHOW AND TELL

I have been so busy around here that time has really been able to get away from me. I wanted to post some of the pictures of the custom and new items I have been working on here. I guess you can call it Emici Bridal show and tell. Above is a custom silk dupioni and organza flower sash that I recently finished for a client of mine. I am crossing my fingers she sends me pictures of the wedding day that I can share with you.

Here is a custom order ring bearer pillow featuring silk construction and a deep red with black esprit net accents flower.

And now we have the return of the navy silk satin ring bearer pillow in the dot fabric. I really like this design that walks the edge between glamour and playfulness.

A custom pearl and crystal beaded ranunculus hair comb.

Turquoise silk dupioni rose bridal sash. Just the thing for a bold pop of color.

Custom eggplant and lavender ring bearer pillow with a rhinestone centered rose.

I adore this fabric and I have a HUGE bolt of it. When I saw it I had to have it. Sort of a love at first sight. This happens to me a lot!

This ring bearer pillow is constructed out of chocolate silk taffeta, vintage velvet ribbon and imported satin ribbon. It's ultra dramatic and the rich tones and texture have an ease of sophistication. I purchased this bolt of velvet ribbon years ago so I like to see it have a day in the sun.

Here is another custom order pillow that I created for a lovely client of mine. Soft shades of champagne and ivory mix together to create this romantic look.

A nice fresh crop of pearl, crystal and rhinestone beaded silk chiffon flowers. These are meant to be sewn on the dress of my client and one will be placed in her hair. Soft and ethereal, these are a great detail.

No comments: