Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ETSY FRONTPAGE & NEW COLLECTION

Two of my ring bearer pillows were recently featured on the frontpage of Etsy and that is always a great thing to see! I wanted to share with you a little about them and also give you a sneak peek bit of info about a new collection I have coming soon. It is going to be GORGEOUS! But first...

Here is the first frontpage of the two in one of my favorite color schemes. As you can see my embroidered silk fleur de lis pillow fits in perfectly and that is a beautiful thing. My friend at Peacock Invitations is also featured in this treasury. If you are looking for fabulous handmade wedding invitations I highly recommend her shop.

This second one is a champagne and cream palette with my wide bow caramel ring bearer pillow in the bottom right corner which brings me to my sneak peek bit of info. I have a brand new collection in the works that will be featuring those hues. It is going to be spectacular and I don't want to give too much away. Never before have I announced an upcoming collection like this so you know it is going to be good. As soon as it is ready details will be posted here and on Facebook. Also if you become a fan of Emici Bridal on Facebook you will be notified of any upcoming giveaways. There are some good ones on the way!

No comments: