Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DARRYL AND ALLYSON

You may remember what I have deemed my favorite blog comment EVER posted here by Darryl. If not, here is a refresher course:

Darryl said... Hi Marie,
My name is Darryl and I am Allyson’s proud new fiancĂ©e. I used your pillow as an integral part of my proposal. I proceeded to get our engagement ring , and placed it on your ring bearer pillow. I entered the room , bent down on one knee , and then proposed to my beautiful bride to be. With tears of joy, she made me the happiest man ever by saying YES! To see that look on her face meant the world to me. Your creation helped make it all come together , and I can’t thank you enough. You are now part of the story of Darryl and Allyson.
With deepest appreciation
Darryl
After hearing such a romantic event that one of my ring bearer pillows got to play a little part in I was thrilled to say the least. I printed out the comment and thrust it into the face of anybody that would dare come near me in all my glee, it had made me so happy. But the story does not end there... I had received this email from Allyson recently:

Good day Marie,
My name is Allyson. I was blessed to receive one of your gorgeous ring pillows. After reading your blog, I see that my fiancé Darryl, has actually written your "Favourite Blog Comment" :)
We wanted you to see one of our Engagement Photo's. It shows us with our "Proposal Pillow". This was shot on our recent trip to Las Vegas.
Your pillow now has some major Airmiles on it, Marie! :)
~ Seattle to Toronto ~ Toronto to Vancouver ~ Vancouver to Las Vegas ~ and back to Vancouver!

To be able to take part in such a wonderful story is a privilege but it is made even better by such sweet people who would share these details with me. I am so grateful that I get to see a bit of the story of Allyson and Darryl unfold. Thank you for sharing, it means the world to me.

No comments: