Monday, August 23, 2010

QUICK UPDATE

I did a post earlier about my admiration for Luly Yang Couture and how the Luly Blush Bouquet came to be. Well... I was recently told by my great friend that the bouquet and some of my ring bearer pillows were displayed in the window of the boutique. He snapped these photos for me to share. If you ever have the chance to view the windows at Luly Yang Couture you are in for a treat. Several street side windows will greet you with the prettiest vignettes of couture creations. Next time I go I will bring my fainting couch with me because I already know what will occur. Just when I recover from swooning over one thing I am swooning over another.


They say that a picture is worth a thousand words but it is so difficult to capture the little details, softness of hand or sparkle in photographs. I hope to return soon to see in person what else Luly has in store to make my heart flutter.

No comments: