Tuesday, October 26, 2010

STYLE ME PRETTY PHOTO SHOOT

I am so super pleased to announce that the Style Me Pretty photo shoot featuring my hand cut silk blooms is up on Style Me Pretty. It was a joy to work closely with Brenda from Brenda's Wedding Blog, Cherin at Customized Wedding Creations and Marni at Creative Custom Card Boxes just to mention a few that are in this fabulous shoot. They are truly talented women and I am so glad that I have had the pleasure of being able to collaborate with them. The bouquet above was created by Monark Events using my chocolate silk taffeta bloom on the stems. Love it! I don't want to spoil it with too many pictures so please click here to see the entire post on Style Me Pretty!

Photos courtesy of Rae Leytham Photography.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks wonderful!!! Congrats on a great opportunity!

Retaining Wall Contractor Sandy Springs said...

Great post thankkyou