Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CONCEPT PILLOW AND THE NEW YEAR'S BOUQUET


Two things that I want to share with you today. The first is this concept ring pillow that I created. This will not be available for purchase as shown but I am creating something similiar that will be available soon. I thought you might enjoy a backstage pass to some of the things that never get posted so here you go! It is created with dupioni silk and accented with a tulle ruffle edged sash.

Second... and this is HUGE. The New York Bouquet will be revealed on New Year's Eve! This is a one of a kind bouquet that is gorgeous! Please be sure to stop by on Friday to take a peek at it and let me know what you think. It has taken hours to complete this silk sculpture and I am so excited to show you! Hope to see you then!

No comments: