Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FRESH FROM THE STUDIO

threebowpil2web
This is the newest crop from the studio. For this first silk dupioni ring pillow I wanted to design something completely different from anything I have done before. It boasts three silk ribbon and organza bows topped with rhinestone banding.

jospehinepilweb
This ivory silk satin ring bearer pillow is one of a kind. The center of the pillow was constructed in a fluid manner, a little bit of this here and a little bit of that there. The collection of fabrics on this pillow includes silk chiffon, silk satin ribbon, tulle, alencon lace and an ostrich feather for good measure (of course). Hand beaded with genuine freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals.

linenringpil
Linen is a fabric that I have not had lately in the studio. When I saw this beautiful fabric I really wanted to present something to you using it. It has been paired with vintage materials. Of course the antique mother of pearl button is a special touch that is close to my heart.

No comments: