Monday, June 20, 2011

THANK YOU REBECCA!

rebeccabasket
To create is truly wonderful, to see what you created in action... now that is magical beyond compare! I have my fabulously sweet client Rebecca to thank for sending me this set of photos that I get to share with you. Roberto and Rebecca were married in Sydney at St Mary's Cathedral with a reception that followed at The Tea Room Queen Victoria Building.


RebeccaRoberto0002




rebeccaflowergirl




RebeccaRoberto0332




RebeccaRoberto0464




RebeccaRoberto0954




RebeccaRoberto1111




RebeccaRoberto1395




RebeccaRoberto2470




RebeccaRoberto2581




RebeccaRoberto2678




RebeccaRoberto2889




RebeccaRoberto3074




RebeccaRoberto3341




RebeccaRoberto3500




RebeccaRoberto4081




RebeccaRoberto4287




RebeccaRoberto4329

All these beautiful photos were taken by Daniel Griffiths Photography. It's always a pleasure to be able to see the details that come together to create a unique event like this and I will always feel fortunate that I can be a small part through my designs. Thank you so much Rebecca for thinking to share these with me. Your generosity touches my heart.

No comments: