Sunday, October 2, 2011

OCTOBER IS HERE

heradoublebloomgemstonesprigweb

Happy Monday! Well October has just begun and I could not be more excited. I've already enjoyed some of the homemade pumpkin spice doughnuts that I look forward to all year long. So far, this is shaping up quite well.

I wanted to show you some of the newest departures from the studio featuring the Hera flower. The double bloom above has sterling silver handwired crystal quartz gemstone sprigs. I love this look going into the colder months.

heradoublefeatheredflowerweb2

Of course when you pair them with feathers it's always a classic favorite.

herapetalpinkdoublebloomweb

The first of the petal peach flowers. They have that pretty pinky peach shade that really holds an allure for me. Not sure what it is about this color but it's a perennial favorite of mine.

No comments: