Monday, December 5, 2011

FALL INTO INSPIRATION

shootlanacuff

Fall into inspiration with me won't you? It's quite nice here I promise. I have been holding off on posting about this photoshoot on my blog because it was betrothed to others. Now that it has been seen (most recently on Green Wedding Shoes here) I can show off some of these pretty images. Above is the Lana cuff that doubles as a chic side hairband as shown.

heraflowers2

Emici Bridal has had product in other photoshoots but this is the first one that I have had the good fortune to attend. Let me tell you... I had the best time! First of all the people who gathered their talents together for this are so wonderful, warm and sincere. I spend a great deal of time in my studio which tends to mold my mind into micro focusing on my work so to have the chance to view the other aspects of this shoot and to meet the people who created it was really a special treat.

heraflowers

This shoot was styled by Romancing the Stone Styling and took place at Belle Victorian Gardens where the grounds hold lots of beautiful surprises around every corner. A truly magical place that I simply must visit again. The owners make you feel like family, it is wonderful and Pam is also the stylist for this shoot. I can't say enough about how great she is.

Of course it would be no post at all if I did not thank my lovely Easy Dreamer Photography friend Meg for just being Meg. I remember when I first met her and right away she was so bubbly and enthusiastic. I always enjoy my time around her and then to see the gorgeous pictures after she does her magic is simply icing on the cake.

herapeachpetal2

The silk chiffon flower fascinators in this shoot are the gemstone beaded Hera flower in ivory and peach petal. Click here to see them on the website.

Photo credits: Hair pieces by Emici Bridal, Photography by Easy Dreamer Photography, Styled by Romancing the Stone Styling, Venue Belle Victorian Gardens, Make-up by Shasta Hankins, Hair by Ashley Derr, Floral by Epiphany Floral and Erica’s Expressions.

No comments: