Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NEW COLLECTION

blushfeatherweb

Sneak peek time! I have been hard at work in the studio gathering all the materials for the new collection and my excitement can hardly be contained! The unbridled glee is spilling out of me like a kid in a candy store. It's such a pleasure to share with you this sneak peek and some inside info about what is to come.

The fascinator above is created out of hand dyed blush silk chiffon for just the perfect hue. Each petal is hand cut and molded to petal perfection in an antique French press that I am delighted to add to the studio. Bring on the fabulous things! The center of this large bloom is anchored with a unique arrangement of Swarovski crystals. Each detail is carefully thought out, right down to the blush feather accents.

Colors in the new collection will include blush, lavender, champagne as well as the classic bridal whites and ivory. There are also a few surprises in store with brand new items that I have never offered before now so I do hope that you will come back to see!

No comments: