Friday, June 19, 2009

BRIDAL DREAM TEAM CHALLENGE


It is time for another design challenge for Etsy's Bridal Dream Team. Everybody is so busy with the wedding season but we just love to work together and create these themed challenges. The current challenge is beach weddings. Of course I did email all the members ahead of time and ask that they be sure to create something that was hideously ugly but they never listen. I just really want to win and that would be a superb way to ensure my success up against this talented crowd. However since they obviously are as competitive as I am I will need to rely on votes. If you would be so kind as to click on this link and vote for your favorite that would be great! The winner gets bragging rights and a BRAND NEW CAR! Just kidding. I would settle for bragging rights any day of the week. Especially on Friday June 26th because that is when this challenge is over and voting is closed. So head on over and cast your vote!

No comments: