Friday, June 5, 2009

CALLA BRIDAL

If you live in the Seattle area and are interested in seeing my designs in person please visit Calla Bridal. I recently had the pleasure of meeting with Yachi in her beautiful store and I must tell you I could not stop looking at EVERYTHING! She has put together such a splendid assortment of bridal confections. All the gorgeous detailing on the dresses made my inner designer so curious about what would be on the next hanger.
All the dresses are displayed so you can appreciate each offering for the exquisite creation it is. Calla Bridal specializes in luxurious gowns for the discerning bride. You can also find bridal accessories that harmonize with your individual style.
Do you love the pictures? I do and that is why I contacted Azzura Photography in Bellevue for permission to use them. I just adore their work and you will too! You can visit their blog here to read the post on Calla Bridal. They have so many spectacular photos for your perusing pleasure!

No comments: