Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FUN NEWS FROM VERONICA

I received some fun news from Veronica over at Petites Bouchees. You may have read the last post that I did about Veronica here. I had the pleasure of creating a jeweled peony cake topper for her. Well she used that very same peony topper on a cupcake wedding tower for Richmond Bride magazine and was kind enough to send me the scanned page from the magazine. She is so talented and it is wonderful to be a tiny component of her design. Thank you Victoria!
These cupcake wedding cakes are a cost effective and fabulously fun alternative to the traditional wedding cake. You can read more about these delights and more at Veronica's blog here. Don't forget to take a peek at her macaron wedding favors!

1 comment:

veron said...

Everyone loves the peony topper...it's one of a kind! Glad I found you!