Thursday, October 22, 2009

BRAND NEW THIS WEEK

I have a lot of new offerings this week to share so I had better get started! Click on the pictures to be taken to the product listing for more information. Going through my studio and looking at the massive amount of materials I have has sent me into serious design mode. Above you have a black silk taffeta and tulle petal rose. I centered this with a vintage rhinestone piece. You can have this made into a hair clip or a brooch. This is one of a kind.

Ah, here is a french silk damask ring bearer pillow that I backed in black silk taffeta. I wanted to take a little departure from the normal silks and satins. This is a little more masculine. I also topped it with a vintage abalone button. It is simple and I kept the other details plain to showcase this gorgeous fabric. Extremely limited numbers on this one.

Another one of a kind ring bearer pillow. The metal flower on this pillow was missing the center so I added my own. Anybody who knows my favorite design elements will not be suprised to see the carved mother of pearl rose. These two pieces seemed to love each other so who am I to keep them apart?
I have been adding a lot of new sashes lately. This is a simple floral and tulle petal flower centered with a pearl rhinestone button.

Anybody ask for color? Look no further. This fuschia ring bearer pillow is so bright and cheery it has started to bother the other pillows.

Brand new design! I love the elegant simplicity of this silk bow ring bearer pillow. It is available in TONS of colors and will fit in with a wide variety of wedding styles. I chose silver as the first color to produce but have plans and pieces cut for many others to come.

No comments: