Saturday, October 24, 2009

MORE NEW ITEMS

I plan on listing a lot of new items in different color combinations. Here are the most recent additions for your consideration. If you want to know more about a certain product you can click on the picture to be taken to the listing. Above is a ring bearer pillow that was inspired by the peacock wedding theme. It features a teal silk flower that is beaded with genuine freshwater pearls (love, love, love those) and a purple silk bow. Very bold indeed.
This amethyst silk rose is a slight departure from the regular silk rapture rose because I beaded it with freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals and rhinestones. I really love this color and will be making some pillows and baskets that use it as well. This can be made into a brooch or hair clip.

The full silk bow ring bearer pillow in fuschia. Gorgeous. Need I say more?

This is one of my all time favorite design combinations. Mother of pearl, ostrich feathers and silk. This is a smaller sized ring bearer pillow that I made in an effort to provide the most variety to my customers. There are a lot more in this style family to come including baskets. I am so excited about these and can't wait for you to see them!

Last but not least we have this ultra romantic beaded flower ring bearer pillow. I combined french pink and champagne silks, pearls, velvet and floral ingredients to cook this up. Oh and I also used faceted crystal quartz beads to add a little more detail. This goes really well with a sash that I already have listed here.

No comments: