Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHAMPAGNE ANYONE?

Here is a recent custom order that I had been working on. I am in love with these colors, the soft ivory and champagne hues flow together and look effortlessly glamorous. The roses are handmade silk dupioni with genuine freshwater pearls and crystals for added sparkle.

After my client received her package she sent me this email:

Hi Marie,

I just received my package today. Wow! Everything is so beautiful! I'm so happy with it all and I can't wait for everyone else to see how gorgeous they are at my wedding. Thank you so much for all you amazing work. I truly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Alexandra

Everytime I get these emails from my clients it always makes me smile. I have been developing my construction techniques and style of design for a long time and it is amazing that I get to share that with others. I feel really lucky to be able to do this and I have a lot of new design ideas waiting for their turn. One thing leads to another and so on.

Thank you Alexandra for the wonderful email, it was a pleasure to make these for you and your fiance. I sincerely enjoyed it and I wish you two all the best that is to come in your life together!

No comments: