Saturday, January 23, 2010

DESTINATION - VINTAGE NEW YORK


To have friends in the business of what you do is wonderful. I have had the pleasure of working with Melissa at Izzy Magazine recently and I can tell you that Melissa has a very keen eye. I always love the finds that she posts about on Facebook and Twitter. Izzy Magazine will be launching in February and I am really looking forward to that. It will be a feast for the eyes I am sure.

Just a little while ago Melissa sent me a message that she thought she might have spotted one of my rapture rose brooches on a purse in a blog layout and I should take a peek. I clicked on the link and sure enough it was one of my roses. So exciting! Anybody who creates loves to see their design being used by their client. I am so thrilled to have seen this and wanted to share it with you. I loved it so much I contacted the photographer Patricia at Patricia Kantzos Photography in New York and asked her if I can use the image for my marketing.

If you want to see this New York destination wedding of Maria and Manos from Greece complete with vintage taxi cab head over to Classic Bride Blog. I bet you will love it too.

No comments: