Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BOUQUET RUNWAY DEBUT

I recently attended Urban Unveiled in Seattle. You may remember the Luly Blush Bouquet that I created for Luly Yang Couture. Well, I got the most wonderful suprise when she used it in the opening look for her fashion show at Urban Unveiled in Seattle. I had settled in for the parade of gorgeousness that was coming my way and the first model was carrying the Luly Blush! I am actually standing fairly close to the photographer so this is a good representation of what I got to see. Swoon worthy indeed! The show had a mix of several collections including pieces from her most recent Ocean.

Luly is amazing and her designs always inspire me. Here are a couple other shots from the fashion show. These photos were taken by Vivian Hsu from Team Photogenic. You can view all the shots from the event at the website until 1/16/11 by clicking here. So grab a glass of something nice and enjoy the fashion!


No comments: