Monday, December 3, 2012

BRIDAL BEVERLY HILLS DAY OUT

Kishana-Highgate-Photography-8856 Kishana-Highgate-Photography-8739
I am so excited to finally share this photo shoot on the blog! It's just the thing I need heading into December. Soon there will be snow on the ground here but when I look at these sunny Beverly Hills pics I can feel my sun loving self come to life! The wonderful, lovely and ever delightful Beverly Harris put this gorgeous shoot together and brought so many beautiful details into it. One of the best treats that I can get as a designer is to see photos of my work in action, especially when paired with all the elements that make it a complete snapshot into a day in the life of a bride. Let's just say I wore my eyeballs out looking at these photos taken by Kishana Highgate and it was 100% worth it.

Kishana-Highgate-Photography-8748 10 Kishana-Highgate-Photography-8814 Kishana-Highgate-Photography-8791
Kishana-Highgate-Photography-8784
Custom illustrated stationery, lucite drink stirs and jewelry by Astrid Mueller. Astrid truly is an inspiration and never ceases to dazzle me with her creativity.

BeverlyHills_HensDay_17
  Kishana-Highgate-Photography-8903
Kishana-Highgate-Photography-8919
547988_485444394808659_2007196993_n 
I could die over this photo. Just die. All hair accessories by Emici Bridal. She looks lovely with the Dame feathered fascinator! This flower is pressed in an antique French flower press that was purchased right from the owner in France. The presses were found in an old warehouse in a box! Luckily they were rescued and I had the opportunity to purchase a couple. So lucky to be able to have this piece of millinery history in the Emici Bridal studio.

Kishana-Highgate-Photography-8942 Kishana-Highgate-Photography-8948 BeverlyHills_HensDay_20
Photography: Kishana Highgate
Wedding Planner and Event Designer: Beverly Harris Weddings
Hair & Make-Up: Denise Marquez
Transportation: Exquisite Transportation
Silk Flower Hair Accessories: Emici Bridal
Stationery, Scarf, Ring and Swizzle Sticks: Astrid Mueller
Cupcakes: Cake Crumbs Beverly Hills
Hotel: The Peninsula Beverly Hills
 Dining: Villa Blanca
Dress Boutique: JLM Couture Flagship Boutique
Lingerie: Naked Princess

No comments: