Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NEW EMICI BRIDAL COLLECTION AND STUDIO LADY

levityhaloweb
Happy February my friends! It has been a very busy last few weeks for me as I have been designing a brand new Emici Bridal collection that will make its debut very soon (eeeeeeeee). Until then, I wanted to give you a sneak peek at one of the pieces and introduce you to the newest lady of the studio. She is wearing the Emici Bridal Levity Halo. A sinful gathering of blush and champagne, it dispenses romance everywhere. The new mannequin is tailored in linen and will be perfect for the studio. The sad thing is that my new mannequin has yet to be named. We must remedy that!

Please leave a name for the mannequin. A name for her evermore.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello Marie! She looks gorgeous and I love her halo.
I call her Emma but maybe you could shorten it to Emi!
Lucyxx

Stacey said...

It is February the month of love I would name her Valentine xx Stacey (The French Mercer)